Saturday, December 22, 2007

Christmas Thoughts & Emotions

I just finished wrapping gifts for my family, frends and inaanaks in Tarlac. I'll be going home with my brother tomorrow for the Holidays. Tomorrow is also my Papa's birthday that's why all of us needs to be home (Our youngest is already at home since the other day and our eldest in Baguio will also arrive tomorrow with his girlfriend). =)


CHRISTMAS THOUGHTS AND EMOTIONS...

Stressful Gift Buying
I never thought buying gifts for this year's holidays would be that stressful. I've been cramming to buy gifts since Monday for the Christmas parties, friends and officemates here in LB...And I only bought the gifts to be brought home this evening. Grabe ang pila sa Robinson's dito...parang di naghihirap ang Pilipinas...ang daming tao sa lahat ng bilihan ng kung ano. :-O

Conflict Schedules
I wasn't able to attend the sorority's Christmas party because I had attended another Christmas party with my close friends. I tried to drop in the sorohauz earlier but nobody is home yet. Sadness...=(

Sympathy to Someone
I know someone who will not go home this Christmas because wala siyang pamasahe. Gosh...it's Christmas. I believe that everyone should be home with their families during this time of the year. Naisip ko tuloy, ilan ang Juan dela Cruz na di makakasama ang mga mahal sa buhay because of the same reason :( If I'm only filthy rich...bibigyan ko lahat ng Filipino ng pamasahe to be home this Christmas.

Maybe Our Christmas Will not be as Happy as Before...
Every Christmas, my family will go to church together (since last year my Mom will go to a separate church [born again]), eat somewhere and will have our picture taken --our Christmas Family Photo. Masaya...always very memorable. But this year would be I guess a lot different...

My brother in Baguio just texted awhile ago that he'll not be home on Christmas because he'll go back to Baguio on the 24th and only be back home on the 27th. Kase his girlfriend just arrived from Hongkong last December 16 and will leave to Canada on the 26th kaya sasamahan niya daw. Nakakainis lang but I guess ganon talaga. That's part of growing-up... =(

And the biggest family problem...we'll decide what to do with our youngest. I don't want to go to Sorsogon this Christmas (God, it's our vacation). But I think we really need to for us to be able to talk to the parents of the girl. Kase naman, tsk tsk. Their too young to get married. Di pa nga sila graduate pareho eh. Basta walang ikakasal (for the mean time). Hay...ano kayang mararamdaman namin pag nagharapharap na kami sa bahay...My poor brother :(
On the other hand, if you will look at the positive side, in fairness magkakapamangkin na ako at magiging lolo at lola na ang mga papa at mama. Hehe I feel excited. =D

My Wish
How I wish this Christmas will still be a happy day for my family. Sana... Pati lahat ng family at bawat isang tao sa buong mundo sana maging happy to the highest level. Magdilang-anghel sana ako. O:)

No comments: