Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Family Picture @ Christmas Day

Since I was a child, we go out in the family to have our picture taken every after the mass...

Just want to share some of our family pictures taken during Christmas days :)


1983
Wala pa ako d2...I don't know where is this taken, pero malamang sa simbahan hehe.



1985
I am 9 months old here.
This was taken in the Batangas City Plaza . Tanda ko? Hehe I just assumed but I'm sure this was taken at Batangas City Plaza, hehe. Our youngest ay di pa pinapanganak.
(Left to Right: Ate Vick, Kuya Oldest, Papa, Kuya 2nd, Me and Mom)




1986
One year and nine months old na ako d2 =) Wala p dn si youngest. But he's already born on September... I guess di pa pwede lumabas kase he's only 3months old here. Baka naiwan sa bahay.





1988. One of my favorite family picture. Hehe kompleto na kami =)



1990
Siyempre sa Batangas City Plaza ulet after
the m
ass =)


1992

Hindi naman masyadong mainit sa lugar noh? Youngest is too preoccupied thinking if the bird he's holding is already hungry. LOL


1993
I have no idea why Oldest is not here...siguro namamasko.




2005. This was already taken @ Camiling, Tarlac's Plaza... Of course after the mass =) 2006. We asked a stranger to take the picture, hehe.
2007. Taken at home sa Tarlac.
Only youngest and me are
present. Brother 2 is busy
in the computer and Oldest
is with gf's Family @ Baguio.

No comments: