Monday, December 31, 2007

Welcome 2008!!!

2007 is about to end. (Grabe ang daming nagpapaputok sa paligid. Kawawa ang mga aso ko! Sana lang din walang maputukan.)

Whew! What a year has been for me.

Hehe halos lahat siguro ng pwedeng maramdaman ng isang tao naramdaman ko this year (lalo na sa latter part of the year): extreme happiness, extreme sadness, fear, love, certainty, uncertainty, longing, disappointment, denial, anger, jealousy, enlightenment, comfort, security, satisfaction, embarrassment, pride, confidence, strength, anxiety, helplessness, reassurance, excitement, confusion, courage, faith, hope.. and the list goes on.

Hay...life is a non-stop rollercoaster of a journey, a continuous reassessment of priorities and values...Minsan madadapa, but we just have to stand and keep going. We actually have no choice but to keep going.

I just hope 2008 will be a lot better for me and for everybody.

--=oOo-OO0OO-oOo=--

TO GOD:
Thank you for everything that happened to me this year...
for the good times and for the trying times.
Thank you for listening, and listening...and listening...
Thank you for understanding and making me understand.
Thank you for the lessons learned.
Thank you for every single tear that made me stronger.
Thank you for the inspiring people and events.
Thank you for the talents and strength.
Thank you for the people who loves me and I love.

Thank you for just being there.

Cheers to a happy and promising 2008!

No comments: