Monday, December 10, 2007

Wow Philippines Series: Baker's Hill and Crocodile Farm, Palawan

Baker's Hill Palawan

Baker's Hill is the only amusement Park in Puerto Princesa. Though the place, is not that big, I'm sure that you will enjoy the place, especially if you have kids with you.


I really enjoyed taking pictures with the life size statues in display around the park...Plus the food there is soooooooo good. My personal favorite is their pizza and special ensaymada. :p


Crocodile Farm and Nature Farm

Welcome to Crocodile Farm and Nature Park
I had my picture taken with the baby crocodile. You'll have to pay Php30 for the pose. ..its worth it naman because this is my first time na makahawak ng crocodile. And madami na ring famous personalities ang nagpapicture dito with the baby crocodile...one is FPJ (their pictures were on display), hehe.

No comments: