Monday, March 24, 2008

40 Questions

I've read this in a bulletin posted at friendster and I feel like answering it. Hehe I'm so bored na kase so I want to do something. =)


1. How late did you stay up lastnight and why?
- 10:30 pm, VERY early than my usual bedtime which is 12-2am kase I'm so tired and wasted. I just arrived from Tarlac late night Saturday and went to Lucban early morning Sunday. We arrived there at 12 noon and left din at 6pm. Unfortunatey, we didn't catch the last trip to Manila so we have to sleep at LB. I am supposed to watch PBB pa pero I need to wake up early to be back in Manila before office hours =(

2. What was the first thing you thought when you got up?
- Sigh...Monday, back to reality.

3. Who were you with Saturday night?
- Rasha! I slept in her apartment because we will go to Lucban early morning of Sunday.

4. Do you think you will be in a relationship 3 months from now?
- I hope. Pero malabo. I have no one special in my life now...

5. When's the next time you'll see your friends?
- Can't tell...

6. What were you doing this morning at 7am?
- Nagbibiahe pabalik ng Manila.

7. What radio station do you listen to the most?
- I don't listen to radio programs, pero yung may 'eskalera' ek ek na music countdown. My housemates listen to that sa apartment every morning and every night.

8. What was the reason you last cried?
- My friend is leaving for Dubai.

9. Have you ever talked to someone when they were high?
- High saan??? hahaha. I always listen to my friends. mapa-high sa alak, sa pag-ibig, sa kasiyahan, sa kalungkutan, sa sama ng loob...and the list goes on...

10. What are you listening to?
- Music? Right now, 'The Sweetest Escape' by Gwen Stefani and Akon

11. Who were the last 2 people to text you?
- Dwight, my friend and Ate Beth, sa work

12. What's the fifth text in your inbox say?
- a late birthday greetings from Jean.

13. How many red lights have you ran?
-wala...wala...wala pa...

14. What high school did/do/will youattend?
-CSHI in my beloved province, Camiling Tarlac!

15. (Nasaan ang question???????????)

16. What were you doing at 11pm lastnight?
- Tulog na nga.

17. Who was the last person you talked to last night before bed?
- si Rasha

18. Will you be driving in a year?
- Wish ko lang. Ang hirap magcommute, nakakaphobia!

19. Is there anything that you are craving right now?
- Loooooooooooooong vacation...Beach!

20. When did your last hug take place?
- last night

21. Do people ever make stupid mistakes when spelling or saying your name?
- Oh yes... It's K-A-R-E-N. Not CAREN, not KARREN.

22. Have you ever started a sentence with "No offense, but..."?
- Seldom.

23. Do you drink tea?
- Milk tea

24. Have you ever been arrested?
- Not yet. I don't even jaywalk!

25. Have you rode in someone else's car today?
- No. But the day is not yet finished.

26. Have you made a mistake this past week?
- Yes.

27. What are you listening to right now?
- Paulit-ulet???

28. Who was the last person you texted?
- Dwight

29. (Wala ding 29!)

30. Are you happy with your life right now?
- Of course...pero bakit parang may kulang?

31. In the past 72 hours have you been under the influence?
- Of what??? High ako sa kabibiahe.

32. What was the last movie you saw?
- sa movie house? I forgot na... tinatamad akong mag-isip...

33. What do you need to be doing right now?
- Magpapa-facial ako...later=)

34. What's the connection between you and the last person you texted?
- Friends (this question should immediately follow question #28)

35. Who do you hate?
- Corrupt people. Bad guys. Liars!

36. What do you wear to bed?
- Loose sleeveless shirts and shorts... pajamas, micromini shorts, basta gusto ko malambot ang tela.

37. Has anyone got on your nerves lately?
- Yes.

38. Do you think you'll be married in 10 years?
- Sana naman noh. hahaha

39. What were you doing at 6pm Friday night?
- celebrating my birthday with my friends in Tarlac.

40. Do you know anyone with the same name as you?
- Karen na paboritong apo ni Lolo, hehe...Marami...Gosh, my name is so common.

No comments: