Wednesday, March 19, 2008

My State of Mind @ 23

It’s been 9 days since I turned 23, and I’m trying to figure out if there are changes that happened in all aspects of myself. Hmmm…obviously, I earned another year, but aside from that, nothing else… I’m still the immature girl that I used to be. Though I must admit that I learned a lot since I left LB and decided to work here in Makati (di na ako takot mawala…I can travel alone confidently).

WORK
I’m now working in this very new environment for only one and a half months. Until now, I can’t tell if I like my job or not. Here, lawyers are everywhere…office hours are indefinite… and sometimes I get really bored because I'm doing nothing. Maybe I’m still in the process of adjustment. But the salary is good and so are the people. What I find interesting here is that I can see a lot of well known personalities in the office, specially those people in politics :) (Haha, na-starstruck ba?).

Living here also helped me to be more independent. At least now, I have no brother to look after me.

FUTURE
I’m still finding my niche. Definitely I do not intend to stay here for long. I'm not sure yet if I will go back to school and have my Masterals...Or maybe I’ll decide to work abroad... But I know there are lots of good things in store for me this year.

SO. I’ll take it easy and just enjoy being 23 :)

No comments: