Monday, April 21, 2008

Wow Philippines Series: Covelandia Resort, Labrador, Pangasinan

Last weekend, I am glad to have come to my brother's company outing together with a friend. Our stop is the Covelandia Resort in Labrador, Pangasinan. It's a long trip from Manila, but totally worth it. The resort is awarded as one of the best resort in Pangasinan. You'll really enjoy the place if your seeking for relaxation after a stressful week in work.

I wasn't able to try this dragon slide because I'm scared...but my friend and brother enjoyed it very much.

View on top of the slide overlooking the Tobuan beach and the beautiful landscape of Labrador.


Our picture taking sessions...
These mascots and clowns are hired by their company to roam around the resort and entertain the people especially the children...There are also drum and lyre band and dancers performing in every corner of the resort. Parang may fiesta, hehe. Plus the food is soooooooo good! =) Thanks to my brother's company!


Oh well...I decided to be a model again. haha!


No comments: