Monday, July 21, 2008

How's Your Weekend Sweetie?


SADurday...

It was a very sad day for me...I do not know but I woke up feeling so depressed. I'm not sure if it's because of the weather. It was raining the whole day. Or was it because of the book I was reading? Maybe because my room mates are moving out to another apartment...I'm also suppose to move to my new apartment in Makati, but I just don't feel like it that day. I even put the blame on AR because we met Friday night...I asked him to accompany me buy a book. But we didn't talk much. I supposed he will ask me if I'm ok... I miss the long talks. But we spent hours in the coffeeshop...him reading newspaper, and I, reading my book and staring at my coffee. Or maybe it's becuase of my younger brother who dropped by to see me and declined to eat out because he has a class. I don't know. I miss home. I felt so damn alone and I was crying the whole day. When your hurt, everything is so depressing.

Thanks to my friend, Kuya Joel who's always willing to look stupid just to make me smile...and to best budd Dwight, who always checks on me even if I know that he is already kinda irritated, of me being a crybaby for the past days... and to my housemates-not-anymore: Aia, for the hug Elaine & Claire for the company and the ones who kept reminding me that I haven't eaten anything the whole day.

Thank you so much!


Sunday...

Not so sad anymore...kase kakatusan daw ako ni Kuya Joel. And because I missed eating the other day, I had my breakfast early, then nag mirienda pa ako... then lunch... mirienda ulet... and dinner =) I spent most of my time reading the book I bought with AR. The story is kinda depressing but I find it very humorous...I mean the way it was written, it made me laugh sobra. Di pa din ako lumilipat, I'm not in the mood to change my environment yet. Anyway, thanks again to Aia, Elaine, Claire and her cousin Juvina for the laughs and company.

No comments: