Wednesday, July 30, 2008

LB and I BLENDS Well

"When I really worry about something, I don't just fool around. I even have to go to the bathroom when I worry about something. Only, I don't go. I'm too worried to go. I don't want to interrupt my worrying to go."- J.D. Salinger, The Catcher in the Rye


After 3 weekends of hibernating in Makati and not wanting to be in LB, thank God, I had no choice but to be back there. I don't know but LB makes me feel better. Lagi ko ngang sinasabi, 'If I'm in LB, I'm immune.' Even if I only stayed there for a day, I feel so re-charged. I guess I'm all well =D


It's Ma'am Ciejay's despedida so I really need to be in LB. She's leaving for New Zealand. Pictures taken at ARLA, a cozy restaurant in Bay Laguna. We decided to have dinner there because we don't want to deal with the over crowded LB Square and grove.
I soooooooo love Coffee Blends! This is our favorite tambayan sa YuPiElBi. I made a caricature of us four, and post it in their cork board (it's a sort of bulletin were you can post anything...it can be a message to your crush or your wish to God to pass an exam, or even a message to your most hated prof, hehe).
Muahugz to Ma'am Ciejay who served as our MONEYger during the night hehe, Ninong Ryan na super gwapo pa din (cam shy more than ever) at pumayag nang maging Ninong sa kasal ko kahit wala pa akong groom hehe, kay Eisen na tinapunan ako ng frappe and Weeway who made it to Blends kahit late na. Thanks guys for making it a perfect night!

No comments: