Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Survey

...Got this survey sa friendster bulletin. If I'm super bored, I answer all the surveys in there. But I do not repost them. Dito lang sa blog. Kahit minsan not applicable sa'ken mga questions like this survey, hehe. I answered some questions in a way na makaka-relate ako. This one is entitled, The Hurt Survey...



THE HURT SURVEY


1) Would you spend the rest of your life with your current partner?
*Wala eh. Never had a boyfriend pa.

2)Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
* Si Erika, beso... haha I always do beso my friends. Sure all over again. Pero kung kiss talaga, I want my first boyfriend to be my first kiss.

3) Are you crushing on someone?
* Huh?! As in crush? Marami akong crush.

4) Have you ever liked someone so much that it hurt?
* Oo naman.

5) Have you ever made a boyfriend or girlfriend cry?
* Never had a boyfriend nga. But I hope I will not make him cry. I'll do my best not to.

6) Are you happier single or in a relationship?
* Di ko alam. Never been in a relationship pa nga. I'm happy being single though.

7) Have you ever told someone you loved them and didnt mean it?
* NO...pag nagsabi ako ng I love you, I really mean it. Ayaw ko kase nagagasgas yung salita.

8) Have you ever had your heart broken?
* Oo. I get easily hurt eh.

9) Have you ever broken someone's heart?
* Siguro. But I didn't mean it. I will not say no just for the sake of breaking someone else's heart.

10) Talk to any of your exes?
* Not applicable ulet, haha! Pero why not di ba? Usap lang naman eh.

11) If you could go back in time and change 1 thing, would you?
*Hmmmm...wala nalang. Wala din namang kasiguraduhan if everything will work the way I want it if ever may baguhin ako.

12) Think any of your exes, do u feel the same?
* NA

13) Do you believe that you are a good boyfriend or girlfriend?
* I really can't say. Pero I'm sure na pag nagka-bf ako, I will love him soooo much and I will do my best to make him happy.

14) Do you believe everyone deserves a second chance?
* Oo naman... lahat naman nagkakamali... pero siyempre depende pa rin sa madaming bagay.

15) Do you want to get married?
* Of course.

16) Ever liked someone else's boyfriend or girlfriend?
* If I know na may girlfriend, wag nalang. Crush siguro.

17) Have you told anyone you'd marry them?
* Hindi pa!

18) How many times have you really truly been in love?
* Hindi pa naman ako nagkaka-bf eh...hmmmm, I'll not answer this question nalang.

19) Do you think you'll wind up with the person you are dating?
* Wala na eh... Grabe I rarely date talaga. May chaperone pa ako lagi, haha! Hindi din ako nagddate ng iba't-ibang tao at the same time. Isa lang, pipili lang talaga ako kung sino gusto ko kilalanin. Tapos pag nag-flop pa yung dating, I need to rest muna. Para hindi unfair sa susunod, dapat ready na ulet ako 100%.

No comments: