Thursday, July 24, 2008

Today is Our 4th Year Anniversary!

I

Cheers to Batch Syngamy, 2004-A of UP Sigma Alpha Sorority!
I
Carmel~Inna~Joan~June~Karen~Kate~Lhot~Nerissa~Ritch~Vanessa
I
In Truth,Leadership, Loyaty, we remain!
I
I
SYNGAMY a.k.a. fertilization or the union/fusion of gametes to form a zygote. For us, this is the union of 10 different women to form 1 soul. Hehe I will not go deeper into the details but for sure, my college life will never be as fun and colorful if not for them. Anyway here's our batch song. a song very dear to my heart =)
I
I
WIN
I
Dark is the night
I can weather the storm
Never say die
I’ve been down this road before
I’ll never quit
I’ll never lay down
See I promised myself I would never let me down
I
(chorus)
So I’ll never give up
Never give in
Never let a ray of doubt slip in
And if I fall
I’ll never fade
I’ll just get up and try again
Never lose hope
Never lose faith
There’s much too much at stake
Upon myself I must depend
I’m not looking for a place ashore
I’m gonna win
I
Won’t stop me now
There’s still a ways to go
Some way somehow
Whatever it takes I know
I’ll never quit
I’ll never go down
I’ll make sure they remember my name 100 years from now
I
(chorus)
I
When it’s all said and done
My once in a lifetime won’t be back again
Now is the time, for me to stand
Here is my chance, that’s why i
I
(chorus)

No comments: