Wednesday, December 3, 2008

EMOtera!!!

Huwaaaat is happening to this blog?! Oh oh oh oh, why am I so emotera this past few days? All captured here, haha. And everybody is calling me an EMO?! No! No! No! No! No! I have to defend myself before everybody thinks that I'm a drama queen.

You see, I've started this blog for the purpose of putting here all my 'emote' moments (I do 'emote' regularly). It's not that I have a super huge problem or whatsoever. It's normal to me. I think it's healthy hehe. Some of my guy friends call it 'kaartehan' haha. Kase sometimes kahit walang dahilan, I use to 'emote' hehe. I also noticed that I'm more inspired to write here when I'm in my 'kaartehan mode.' I can't write when I'm happy. I'm just too happy to write, I'd rather feel the moment. Then I decided to record here some important events and happy moments of my life just for the record...then I decided to add pictures and artworks. Now, anything that runs in my mind I write here...whether it be nonsense, intellectual (are there any? haha), rants, me being always confused...anything under the sun.

But why on earth does it look like an emo blog now???!!! Maybe it's just that time of the month when I'm extra emotional. Everybody around me seems to act foul (I swear they do). I think I've already reached my qouta of 'kaartehan' this year. Oh well, bear with it. Or else...haha! No one messes with an extremely hormonal woman...it's suicide!

Hahaha. Now I'm starting to think that there is something seriously wrong with me.

No comments: