Tuesday, February 10, 2009

YipEeeDooOo! YohOooOoooo!


Tinginin mo! Tinginin mo to! That's me. I PASSED THE CIVIL SERVICE PROFESSIONAL EXAM!!!!

Di ko lang talaga in-expect na papasa pa ako kase sobrang di ako nakareview at di ko pa nga natapos yung exam. Oh my, I'm such an intelligent being. Are you nodding with me here?Hahaha!


Smiles of genuine happiness. Intoducing---the Bar Exam Passers! Este, Civil Service Exam passers lang pala hehehe. She's my extra-thoughtful-officemate-turned-good-friend who also passed the exam... And, she gives me free pretzels everyday. Cheers to the geniuses!




*****PS-- I am not really in the mood to blog lately because I thought I woke up in the wrong side of bed this year. I can't blog din pala when I'm tooooooooo sad. Medyo di maganda start ng year ko eh...plus those freakin' start of the year predictions na parang wala ng magandang mangyayari sa 2009. I don't believe in those pero can't help but feel more depressed everytime I hear negative predictions lalo sa mga katulad kong year of the ox ipinanganak. But as days pass by, everything seems to go so well. Everything. At Feb palang. Sana as the year progresses maslalong maging OK. Thank God.

I think my drive to blog is slowly coming back (*wink*). Hehe, apir!!! :)

No comments: