Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Just a couple of things...

***

I have a new job again. I mean in a different office and not just a change of place or position in the 'old' office. Let's just say that my boss is appointed as an acting head of a higher (?) institution but she's still the concurrent head of my old office. So I guess, I have 2 offices. I work here and there. I'm actually confused on the set up. Anyway, I got lost going here today...blame my poor sense of direction.
l

This is my new place till I don't know when


***
l
I'm starting to paint again. Yay! After more than a year of not doing any artwork, I'm happy that I'm back on 'art track'. I'm now using watercolor as a medium. Mahirap siyang gamitin compared to acrylic pero gusto ko matuto so gawa pa ko madami. I wish I have LOOOOTS of time :)
l
Five Koi
Colors of SunsetPeacock
***
l
And...I dyed my hair black. And had it cut to have bangs...again :)

No comments: