Thursday, April 29, 2010

Going on a hog diet :)

Last night, I closed my eyes and wished to the universe to offer me a sumptuous dinner. And when I opened my eyes, voilà! I found myself at the lavish Sofitel Spiral Buffet!

Hmmmmm. Where to start? Maybe here, in the mountain of sea food appetizers!
Paella!!!
Bread and pizza!
Fruits!
Choose your own icecream combinations and toppings!
And my most favorite candies in the world, all in here!!! Pochi and gummy candies! There are also mallows and chocolate fondue!
These sugar free desserts were too cute to be eaten!
And these cakes were really are made in heaven. :)
And there are hundreds of other foods available!!!

I gained half of my weight after that night but it felt so good. Hmmmmmmmm...this is how to live life. :)

Sofitel Philippine Plaza
CCP Complex Roxas Boulevard Pasay City
Tel: 551-5555
Website: www.sofitel.com


More photos here!

No comments: