Thursday, January 3, 2008

IF

I'm back in LB and it feels so weird to be here without me going in the office...For almost 2 years that I've worked in the place, it hurts to see it empty without anything, even the people are gone...

Just last night I gave up Cavite (my first choice before) and take the job here in LB, though I'm not sure IF that's what I really wanted...and this feeling keeps me from reporting to my boss. I went in the campus this morning but I didn't go to my future boss still. I told myself, 'this afternoon you'll be ready to start...' even IF I know that there is a part of me that doesn't really want to go. But just before lunch time, I met someone who told me that they are in need of a staff in their office. The position is good and the office is in Pasig. He asked for my resume and application letter...and I did give him.

Whew! Life is always a surprise for me. Tomorrow, IF my boss-to-be-in-LB would ask me of my decision, I will decline... I can't keep them from waiting. It would be unfair. I have to choose and let go of the other. I let go Cavite. IF I will give up LB also, that leaves me with my last choice: to go somewhere else and find a new job (new everything).

Kahapon lang, this is my last option to choose...NOW, I'm choosing it.


Hope my decision is right. So help me GOD :)

No comments: