Friday, January 11, 2008

Urong-Sulong-Liko-Abante GO!

Ang dami dami dami daming nangyari this week. So many decisions...

Jan3
Afternoon, I've decided to work somewhere else; not in Cavite and not in UPLB

Jan4
I woke up feeling depressed...Nakakalungkot yung feeling na wala kang work... so I said to myself, magrereport na ako sa bago kong work dito sa LB. Pero nung pumunta na ko sa building, there's a big part of me na ayaw talaga...I just can't. I don't like the job. I'd rather have no work kesa ayaw ko at di ako decided sa gagawin ko. Umuwi nalang ako. My decision is FINAL : NOT GET THE JOB in LB

The new Director from Cavite phoned me after, asking me to stay in my job. He said that there will be a meeting for the new staff here in LB so he wanted me to attend and talk to him, so I considered moving to CvSU .

The man who get my resume for the work in Pasig txtd and said that he will update me on Monday .

Jan5&6
Weekend; I am planning to move to CvSU .

Jan 7
Really decided to move to Cavite.

No update from Pasig.

Jan8,9,10
Sure na talaga to move in Cavite.

Still no update from Pasig.

Jan11
I attended the meeting but before it started ,I had the chance to talk to the new director, at di ko masyadong nagustuhan ang resulta ng aming pag-uusap...Plus my only officemate who will move to Cavite and the only person whom I know in the room is so cold to me, as if she does not want me to stay. I was so disappointed and hurt...Hmpf! Now my decision is FINAL : NOT TO MOVE in CAVITE

I txtd my friend who has a very good job in a reputable law firm in Makati and asked if there are job openings in their office. She phoned me and asked for my resume.

Jan12
Thankful pa din ako kase at least I've made a good decision. I know that if I get the job in LB na di ko naman gusto.. just for the sake of having a job lang, di ako magiging masaya...Sa Cavite naman, from the start, hangga't maaari di talaga ako lilipat kase I don't like the place...besides, mahirap talaga, kase nga bano akong magcommute, imagine limang sakay from LB to Indang. Gosh!

Now, I have no work, hehe but I can say that I'm happy. Gusto ko na rin kase ng ibang career...for a change...I want to grow more so I need a more challenging job. I know my decision is right. Sana lang makahanap ako ng trabaho bago matapos ang February =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.