Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Beginning of Wisdom

I noticed last night that my 2 wisdom teeth are coming out =) ...just thought this is worthy to be put in my blog just for the record (as important as the date of my first period and all the first stuff in my life =)

They said that wisdom teeth generally occur in the time of life called the "AGE OF WISDOM" These teeth are also associated with wisdom because they appear when a person is PHYSICALLY MATURE. Thus, they come out when a person is physically and mentally mature.
...Hehe I guess, this SHOULD signal my farewell to immaturity and the official start of my journey to maturity. :O!

But of course that is partly metaphorical... In the dental world, wisdom teeth are defined as the third and final set of molars that most people get in their late teens or early twenties. Most people have four wisdom teeth, but it is also possible to have more or fewer.
...Just that...no more deeper meanings. =P

No comments: