Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Getting Sick...

I feel so terrible... X(



-C-U-L-P-R-I-T-

1. I served as support staff to my boss' son's election from Friday to Sunday (Philippine
Councilors' League).

Here, me and one of my officemate were in charged of one batch of delegates from the province of Quezon, where my boss' son is a councilor and running for a national position. Sobrang stress physically and emotionally. We have to stay very late at night because of the election stuff and all... plus of course, we need to cater to the needs of the delegates...multiplied by SOME politicians who really got into my nerves during the stay. Let's just say, SOME politicians can be described in one word ---CRAP. Enough said. Minus the good things that happened during the stay: I was able to meet new friends (staff of my boss' son in Quezon), got starstruck by some showbiz personalities present in the event... and thanks God we won the election! =)

2. Ma'am Ciejay's Dad passed away =(

Sunday morning after the election, with only 3 hours of sleep I traveled back to LB. Unfortunately Mam Ciejay is not home but we stayed there until 12 midnight. Early morning, I traveled back to Makati. I was suppose to go back to LB tonight but I just can't. I'm not feeling well.

3. Last night is AR's Birthday! =)
Hehe don't get me wrong. I don not blame AR...it's my choice to stay late to celebrate his birthday with Dwight. You see, AR, Dwight and Eisen are my closest friend way back in college, well aside from my sister
soulmate Lhot. Ironic but even thoug they were guys...they are the ones whom I can tell everything. I think
I will write a post about them next time =) Going back to our topic, last night after dinner we went to Starbucks were we stayed for almost 2hrs. There, it felt like I've inhaled all the smoke from the cigarette of everybody smoking in the place. Dwight also slept in our apartment and talked with Aia, my housemate and our common friend, until late night...and so I slept late again.

No comments: