Monday, July 14, 2008

Another One


1) What's your favorite childhood memory?
* Haha playing super heroes with my 3 brothers. My costume pa kami nun. Ang Kuya Christian I think is Superman, Kuya Jerrold is Spiderman, ako Batman at si JR Robin haha! Nag-uunahan kaming umakyat sa double-deck at tatalon sa bed ng paulit-ulet.

2) If your house was burning down and you only had time to save one thing, what would it be?
* Photo albums promise...though I already have soft copies of some, di lahat. Ay si Fiona my dog! how can I forget?!

3) If you won $100 million (tax free), how would you spend it?
* Wow! Travel galore...shopping hehe... siyempre magnenegosyo...donation sa orphange at home for the aged...at siyempre matutupad na ang aking scholarship foundation, yey!

4) If you were reincarnated, would you want to come back as a man or a woman?
* Hmmmm... lalake? ay no pala babae pa din siguro hehe.

5) WHY? WHY THE HELL NOT?
* Ayaw kong manligaw eh, haha! Torpe ako pag lalake ako. At saka I think mas sweet ako pag babae ako...most of all, I want to be a mother and a wife.

6) Based on your experience, can men and women ever just be friends?
* Oo naman. Bestfriends ko guys and their the best! Pag friends kase dapat walang talunan.

7) If you could take back one mistake, what would it be?
* Hmmm...wag nalang ayaw ko ng may babaguhin pa eh.

8) When was the last time you cried?
* Yesterday morning. (T_T)

9) What's the most mischievous thing you remember doing as a child?
* Tinatago ko ang kabiyak ng tsinelas ng mga nakakaaway ko haha! Minsang malakas ang ulan nilagyan ko din ng putik ang lahat ng makita ko sa sala cause my mom wouldn't allow me to go sa peryahan. Napalo ako =(

10) If you could apologize to one person you’ve hurt, who would it be and what would you say?
* I always apologize if I hurt people and if I know that I'm wrong. Though there are really times na we are not aware if we're hurting someone. Hmmm...I'm really not sure if I've hurt him...But in case, I want to tell him I'm sorry. If I did something wrong, you could have told me. Napag-usapan sana ng maayos...na-explain ko sana yung part ko because I really don't know what went wrong. Nakikita ko lang na parang masama ang loob mo, though I'm not certain kung sa'ken. But since you decided to keep your silence, I respect that. Basta always look for things that will make you happy. ok? ok.

11) What sort of worries keep you up at night?
* Health ng mom ko at papa. Their not getting any younger na kase tapos lahat kami wala sa bahay. But I'm always praying naman. Ano pa ba? hmmm...kung wala akong personal problems and I'm lucky kase minsan lang talaga dumating... problema ng mundo, pilipinas, ibang tao haha! Pag di kase ako makatulog kung anu-ano pumapasok sa isip ko.

12) What's a good way to cure a broken heart?
*Sana lang alam ko noh...hehe chocolates will do. Hang out with close friends and do things that interest you. Sa'ken kase if I'm hurt, eh di iiyak ako, di ko siya itatago kase masmahirap. I just need time to grieve hehe...pero siyempre dapat naman after that return back to your normal life. It's not easy but we have no choice but to move on.

13) Being honest with yourself, do you judge others by their outer appearances at first glance?
*Hmmm...papanong judgement hehe? Minsan pag may nakakasakay ako sa sasakyan or nakakasalubong sasabihin ko sa sarili ko, 'nakakatakot naman mukha siyang snatcher...or maniac...' so lalayuan ko siya hehe...but I know better naman. We all know na di nakikita sa itsura ang ugali ng tao. Even angels can do evil things.

14) If you were brain dead, would you want to be kept alive by a ventilator? Why or why not?
* Hangga't hindi ako kinukuha ni Lord, I'd rather be kept alive. Malay mo may may magandang bagay pa na mangyari while I'm in coma. Parang 'Just Like Heaven' haha!

15) Do you think religion should be taught in schools? why or why not?
* Ok lang. Just for the children to be aware na there exists various religions habang maaga and for them to develop respect na rin sa iba't-ibang religions.

16) Why are many people against homosexuals?
* Ewan. Maybe because of our very conservative culture. For me, I have nothing against them naman as long na wala silang ginagawang masama.

17) Can men and women ever be completely equal? Should they?
* Hay naku I hate this issue na walang katapusan. What's the big deal ba? May mga bagay lang talaga na ginagawa ng lalake na di kayang gawin ng babae and vice versa. At saka wala naman akong nakikitang discrimination when it comes sa society naten ngayon. Babae nga President naten di ba? Alam mo yun, lagi nating pinipilit that we should be treated equally...tapos we think men na ungentlemen kapag hindi tayo pinapaupo sa bus or whatever...Ok lang sana kung kaya nating panindigan. Haaaay, it's just that men and women cannot be COMPLETELY EQUAL. Accept this and move on.

18) Do long distance relationships work?
* Hmmm, im not sure about this...pero if you love and trust each other, wala akong nakikitang problema.

19) Should second chances be given to someone who has broken your trust?
* It depends.

20) Would you raise your child the same way your parents raised you?
* Oh yes...pero siyempre may babaguhin din hehe.

21) Do you believe that sex offenders can change?
* Sex offenders? Like rapists and maniacs? I don't know but for sure di ako lalapit sa kanila.

22) What do cigarettes, fairies and a talking unicorn have in common?
* Hala di ko alam. Pare-pareho silang my letter I, haha! Can smokers answer this?

23) Do you think it's possible for two people to stay together forever?
* Oo naman, with conviction haha!

24) Have all the obstacles and problems you been through in life made you stronger? How?
* Oo naman ulet hehe..lahat naman tayo siguro.

No comments: