Monday, October 20, 2008

Of Work

Today, I moved to my new place here in the office with my other 2 officemates. It's aloooot spacious compared to our crowded place before. What I love the most is that my space now is beside the window and so I have a quite good landscape view of our neighboring buildings (I'm now seeing the outside world, yey!). Also, I'm finally not amidst the uber busy and uber tensed people now everytime our boss arrives (It's quite stressful, you know). And the most most most important thing is, I will no longer need to deal with the negative 100 degree celcius temperature of our room before (my fingers will no longer turn violet). Oh by the way, I was promoted this month. My compensation almost doubled, yipeee! But here's the real news, I have only two months and 11 days left to work here. I chose to leave. Don't get me wrong though. Working here has been fun. I've met new friends and have had good experiences and exposures here. It's just that, this line of work is not my niche.

I'm not particularly up to writing about my plans right now. Besides, I honestly don't know what to do again with my career after this stint. Cheers!

No comments: